Safe and sound
An impressive list of safety features means you’re always well looked after in a BT-50. Driver support begins with a rigid ride and accurate handling, giving you the capacity to avoid potential hazards.
In the event the BT-50 does run into trouble, it’s well equipped to deal with it. The reinforced body shell is fitted with front, side and head-protecting curtain airbags in all double cab models.
With added innovations that assist in all types of conditions – you’re in more than good hands inside a BT-50.
BT-50 is the perfect balance of strength and safety.
Additional smart safety features that come standard include:
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC) – 4×4 only
- Locking Rear Differential (LRD) – 4×4 only
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC) 4×4 only
- Roll stability control (RSC) 4×4 only
A comprehensive SRS airbag system provides superior safety with up to six airbags.
Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) helps keep traction in all conditions, managing the engine power and braking force delivered to individual wheels to avoid skidding or loss of gripsituations, while Traction Control System (TCS) limits skidding.
With a rear-view camera built into the BT-50 Double Cab SLE models, nothing will escape your eyes.