An advanced sense of safety
Having responsive handling and a cabin that helps you focus prepares you well to react to trouble. Even more confidence comes from having the latest in safety.
The Mazda2 gives you the world-class collision protection of an extremely rigid body.
Thanks to its SKYACTIV-Body, The Mazda2 has ultra-high tensile steel that boosts strength to achieve outstanding collision performance.
Safety always at front
Take a closer look at what makes the Mazda-2 safer
Help right when you need it
In case of an unexpected hazard, the Mazda2 is prepared with impressive safety features that come as standard;
- Front SRS Airbags (Driver and Passenger)
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Childproof rear door locks and ISOFIX child restraint anchor points and top tethers
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) only in the Hazumi model
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
- High mount stop lamps
- Whiplash-minimising front seats
- Side impact door beams